Saturday, April 18, 2009

Upcoming May Magazine and Show Flyers..

Heres the new cover for ABORT MAGAZINE -a metal/rap music publication out of Ontario, which I've been doing the covers for for over a year..The original painting featured here is available at Thinkspace Gallery..;)
2 Shows coming up=Stoked Sessions-A charity event at the Upper Playground LA and ....another awesome show coming up is "CANCEPTUAL [v.3]" at Crewest in LA..
..I'm a big fan of Apricot Mantle and Jason Jacenko so its just all around an awesome thing;)

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, daveman! Dawno here...
    Great to see that you are right where you should be! On the cover of an Ontario magazine!! And blasting your artwork all over the place. I'm so proud!
    Haven't seen you around in our old hangout lately. Not surprised. You can't be seen properly in that venue.
    If you ever do a show within a 200 mile radius of my house, I will be there, with all my 4 friends!
    Ciao bello!

    ReplyDelete

All Comments/Suggestions for Dave are totally welcome:)